Now, this title might be a little misleading… I was SUPER stressed out and not sleeping because I had an assignment due today and because my last one wasn’t so great – I was feeling the pressure. I was feeling it hard.
But… I powered through and I got my assignment in. Time will tell if I did it any better than the last time but I feel like, even if it’s not going to get me 100%, it was a better attempt than previously.
What I am focusing on this week is to relax and make sure I am looking after myself and I know that you can and should do the same!
If you are feeling stressed and need a way to calm down – here are my tips, they aren’t foolproof but they are a place to start if you need it.
- Take a shower, reset and restart
- Go for a walk or do some yoga
- Drink a glass of cold water
- Try some meditation (there are free apps and videos on Youtube)
- Make a list of what you have to do and tick off what you have achieved.
- Talk to someone, maybe whatever is stressing you out can be shared with someone who understands.
The main thing to remember is that you have made it this far, you have powered through stressful days before so you know it can be done. Just take a moment, regroup and then tackle the day. You got this.
Happy Tuesday 🙂
Before you go, why not sign up to join our mailing list? By signing up you will receive everything you need to take up your own “30 day Save The Planet, Save Yourself Challenge” to help you gain a more sustainable and fulfilling life, plus you will receive our monthly newsletter. No spam, just being part of a community of like-minded people!
Click here to be taken to the sign up page.